1. These Trading Terms apply to all orders placed by the customer. The Terms may change with or without warning and apply notwithstanding any terms and conditions submitted by the customer:
2. with their orders or otherwise.
3. All sales are made in good faith and are on PayPal (account, Debit/Credit Card), Credit/Debit Card, cash, cheque or direct deposit basis only.
4. All prices, specifications, materials and models are subject to change without notice.
5. Out of stock items will be backordered unless otherwise requested. The purchaser will be made aware of any stock availability issues, or delivery delays as they become known to Tactical Advantage Queensland.
1. We are happy to accept payment by direct deposit, facilities are available to the following account:
2. Financial Institution: National AustraliaBank
A/c Name: Tactical Advantage Queensland
A/c Number: 944943030
RETENTION OF TITLE:
1. The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of Tactical Advantage Queensland as legal and equitable owner, and the property in and title to the goods shall not pass from Tactical Advantage Queensland to the customer until the customer has paid Tactical Advantage Queensland in full for the goods and for all other goods supplied by Tactical Advantage Queensland.
2. Until title in the goods has passed pursuant to Clause 1 of this section, the customer holds the goods as bailee in the capacity of a fiduciary for Tactical Advantage Queensland. The customer shall keep the goods supplied to it by Tactical Advantage Queensland in its possession and take good care of them and store them and mark them in a manner that identifies the goods supplied and clearly shows that they belong to Tactical Advantage Queensland.
3. If the goods are on-sold by the customer to a third party prior to payment by the customer in full for the goods and all other goods supplied by Tactical Advantage Queensland, the customer does so as agent for Tactical Advantage Queensland and the customer unconditionally agrees to keep the proceeds of such on-sale in a separate bank account on trust for Tactical Advantage Queensland and, at Tactical Advantage Queensland’s request, to assign to Tactical Advantage Queensland any debt owed to the customer in respect of the on-sale, until Tactical Advantage Queensland has been paid in full for the goods and for all other goods supplied by Tactical Advantage Queensland.
4. Notwithstanding this paragraph, the customer shall not represent to any third parties that it is in any way acting for Tactical Advantage Queensland and Tactical Advantage Queensland will not be bound by any contracts with third parties to which the customer is a party.
5. Tactical Advantage Queensland may, it its discretion, allow customers a 30day account, an agreement must be entered into for the account to be granted. All accounts/invoices are to be finalised by close of business on the 30th day after the rendering of an invoice. If such payment is not remitted TAQ reserves the right to apply a 5% surcharge on outstanding balances and from the commencement of the 31st day. If accounts/invoices remain outstanding for a period of beyond 60 days, a further 10% surcharge may be applied. FREIGHT,
DELIVERY & PASSING OF RISK:
1. Freight/postage and handling is not included in the advertised price, and is payable by the purchaser at the following rates, unless clearly stated otherwise, for delivery addresses within Australia only. Total purchase price ($Au) Postage and Handling ($Au) Up to $9.99 $2.20 $10.00 - $49.99 $5.50 $50.00 - $99.99 $11.00 $100.00 - $199.00 $16.50 $200.00 and up $22.00
2. international freight will incur a further charge depending on item and shipping destination.
3. For a customer nominated carrier, freight will be at customer's expense.
4. Delivery of the goods will occur when the goods are left at the customer’s premises by Tactical Advantage Queensland’s carrier, or, if the customer’s nominated carrier is used, when the goods are collected from Tactical Advantage Queensland’s premises by the customer’s carrier. A signature will be required for all deliveries by a carrier/courier service.
5. Claims for missing or incorrectly supplied goods are to be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods. The risk in the goods passes to the customer at the time of delivery of the goods, and insurance cover is the responsibility of the customer from that time.
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
1. If goods need to be returned, please call us to indicate what problem you may have and we may elect to issue a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Please have your invoice number ready and call Customer Service on 0427 022 095.
2. All returns (CREDIT OR WARRANTY) should be accompanied by the R.A.N. and invoice number on which the goods were supplied and date of purchase. The R.A.N. should also be shown on the outside of the parcel for identification.
3. Goods returned for credit must be unused and in original, unmarked packaging (if applicable) and be returned prepaid freight. These are subject to a 15% restocking charge at the discretion of Tactical Advantage Queensland.
4. Warranty claims will be repaired, replaced or credited at our discretion.
5. Misused or improperly cared for goods cannot be accepted.
6. All goods are unconditionally guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship only for manufacturer's warranty period.
7. This warranty does not cover abuse, neglect, improper care, loss or damage from incorrect servicing. Use of bladed products (e.g. knives) for purposes other than cutting is considered as misuse.
8. Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier’s own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us, then forwarding to the customer.
9. The customer’s warranty rights under these Trading Terms are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the goods supplied by Tactical Advantage Queensland which the customer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory laws. Where the Trade Practices Act or similar State or Territory legislation implies into these Trading Terms any term, condition or warranty, and that legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying them, then the term, condition .
The customer indemnifies and holds Tactical Advantage Queensland harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Tactical Advantage Queensland and from and against all actions, proceedings, claims or demands made against Tactical Advantage Queensland, arising in either case as a result of:
A. the customer’s failure to comply with any laws, rules, standards or regulations applicable to the goods or the use of the goods;
B. use of the goods otherwise than in accordance with any instructions or directions given by Tactical Advantage Queensland or contrary to any warnings given by Tactical Advantage Queensland;
C. any exaggerated claims made by the customer in respect of the goods or claims which are not in accordance with the product literature published by the manufacturer of the goods; or
D. any negligence or any breach of duty by the customer.
E. any deliberate act by the customer which would not be deemed reasonable by an ordinary person.